AARP Magazine With Sheryl Crow and Melissa Etheridge from MultiVu Video on Vimeo.
Friends since 1988, Sheryl Crow and Melissa Etheridge have endured their share of hardships—bad breakups, depression and for Etheridge, the anxiety around coming out sexually. But they fought their toughest battle when, within two years of each other, Crow and Etheridge each received a breast cancer diagnosis, shaking their worlds to the core. Through sheer determination and perseverance, they came out the other side. Now healthy and happy, the two survivors sat down with AARP The Magazine to discuss what they’ve learned and how they’ve each found a renewed sense of self.
#This Is M.E.
I got my copy a day early, thanks M.E.I.N.! I’m still getting to know it, it’s quite different from any other of her works. But in some other ways it’s classic Melissa, and that is so comforting. I’ll write a review once I have one, lol. Right now I can say that I love it, and that the song above is delicious. ;)
- "Here we go! Tune into now!
- caught ME backstage with the whole crew as they get ready to take the stage for ! Tune in now!!”
- & 4 “It’s almost time! Tune into Good Morning America to see Melissa’s interview and performance! #TeamME caught Melissa backstage getting ready with Jerry Wonda!”
#normans rare guitars
#This is ME Solo Tour 2014
- Tweeted 9/22 by Neyla Pekarek. “What a splendid evening! Thank you thank you, @metheridge for having me on your show!”
- "I’ve been to ….her name is Elaine…ssshhhhh…don’t tell ‘The Girls’ they are gonna be so jealous.” 9/26
- "Look what I found…? Oh…is this MEan?? …I can’t wait for you to have this!! 7 DAYS! Count it down!! .E.” 9/23
- "@marcmaron @wtfpod Seriously..one of the best interviews ever @marcmaron and @WTFpod! for full #podcast soon!" 9/23/14
- "Forgot the picture!! @neylapekarek tonight! @FoxRiverside" 9/21/14
- "Doing a very special #ALittleHardHearted with Internet sensation @SamuelTsui What an amazing voice! Thanks Sam!" 9/21/14